Latest from the Poll Station

Michael Hoover hoov at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Sat Sep 30 09:43:33 PDT 2000

> >Which is your favorite 'boy band?'
> >Back Street Boys 40%
> >'N Sync 32%
> >Hanson 13%
> >98 Degrees 12%
> >BSBs have clearly benefitted in recent weeks from their Burger King
> >promotional tie-in... Michael Hoover
>
> heh. i'll bet you're having fun teaching election politics this semester
> eh michael?!!
> kelley

We've been tracking following races very closely: for king of late nite comedy and for baddest villain of the Star Wars universe. Latest results show Letterman has 13% lead over Leno (41 to 28) and Darth Vader leads Emperor/Senator Palpatine by 14% (43-29). Thus, we project DL & DV as locks. To The Polling Station, MH