Global Warming

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 1 11:07:29 PDT 2001

This is one of the stupidist assessments of the global warming debate I have seen in a while. CK

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Heartfield" <Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>; <revo-readers at egroups.com> Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 5:00 AM Subject: Global Warming