Reaching Out: Some Considerations wasRe: MLK &

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Sun Apr 1 14:05:53 PDT 2001

At 03:23 PM 3/1/01 -0600, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Kelley Walker wrote:
> >

> > >Instead of running off with the papers, why not hold a public reading of
> > >Horowitz's ad, and publically demolish each point in turn?

a correction: that was dennis perrin, not me. i responded to him by questioning whether it is fair to expect these students to engage in the action suggested since it just may not have been their goal. maybe they wanted to remove all trace of horowitz and his ideas from the campus community. i don't know.