Hoof and Mouth Vaccination

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 2 11:06:28 PDT 2001

Heh, looks like Perelman beat me to this bio-chip idea. You can already do this to Rover, at least according to the nuts at ParanoidTimes at yahoogroups Add a bar code and you've got the Mark of the Beast. (See Texe Marrs!) Then connect it all the Global Positioning Systems satellites and you've got a crypto-totalitarian scheme I betcha Tony Blair would love. For more on biometrics see the Biometric Consortium website on the web. But make sure if you do, afterwards to delete that cookie from the National Security Agency. Michael Pugliese