RES: racist opinion a crime ?

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Mon Apr 2 18:25:03 PDT 2001

-----Mensagem original----- De: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]Em nome de Charles Brown Enviada em: segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2001 11:47 Para: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Assunto: racist opinion a crime ?

CB: The US has a longer history of fascist and racist movements than Austria, Germany or Israel. The country was founded on a genocide against the indigenous inhabitants of the land, and before Nazi concentration campse, Indians were forced onto reservation camps.

For centuries the European colonialists also perpetrated genocidal enslavement of Africans. Even with the end of slavery, the Segregation/KKK/ lynching movements preceded European fascism. Fascist segregationists held state power in all the ex-Confederate U.S. states for decades before Mussolini or Hitler founded their movements.

-Thank you for your background. I´m curious about data on US genocide against native population. I´m also going around some right wing lists at the Net (just to understand how a republican white brain works), and data about it would be worderful to cause some hysterical crisis. Could you suggest me some bibliography and some online sites on this matter?

Alexandre