The Real Reason Bush Dumped Kyoto

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:55:39 PDT 2001

I finally visited the gallerry at the CBOT, watched the young men (almost all men, few women) in funny coats baying for money, as Tom Wolfe puts it in Vanities; a remarkable sight. And sound. You can hear the bond traders through the bulletproof glass at 50 feet. The beating heart of capitalism: when you come here, Doug, I have to take you up the gallery. --jks