The tendency of earnings estimates to fall

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 08:50:15 PDT 2001

Right, but value isn't SV. SV is a portion of value. We are operating at different levels of the theory, no? Anyway, if we are going to be technical, SNALT is the measure of the _magnitude_ of value, right. So it's really not right to say that a unit of SNALT is a unit of value, or even of SV, but a unit measure of its magnitude. --jks