Red-Hatted

Guilherme C Roschke groschke at luminousvoid.net
Thu Apr 5 09:16:56 PDT 2001

Last nite went from Mandrake 6.0 to 7.2. Downloaded 2 cd images (about 1 gig), burned them on my desktop (wasted 4 cd's doing it under windows, then switched to burning in linux). Then installed on my laptop. Mandrake has a real nice GUI install, which also handles all the repartitionig work for you -- no more fdisk/fips. Its a real pretty OS and is red-hat equivalent. My debian/Gnome friends make fun of it, but don't have any real reasons other than its too easy and windows like -- i'm sure you can still hack the crap out of it. Now, to get DVD to work....

-gr

gr at luminousvoid.net http://www.luminousvoid.net