RES: racist opinion a crime ?

Thu Apr 5 10:47:19 PDT 2001

>>> afenelon at zaz.com.br 04/02/01 09:25PM >>>

Thank you for your background. I m curious about data on US genocide against native population. I m also going around some right wing lists at the Net (just to understand how a republican white brain works), and data about it would be worderful to cause some hysterical crisis. Could you suggest me some bibliography and some online sites on this matter?

(((((((((

CB: Here are a few

The Struggle to Reverse 500 Years of Genocide Against ... Frontiers 008:The Struggle to Reverse 500 Years of Genocide Against American Indians Professor Joe Morton. ... www.goucher.edu/library/morton_fr00.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

The Genocide of the American Indians http://www.nemasys.com/ghostwolf/Native/genocide.shtml

Genocide American Indians on the Great Plains http://www.dickshovel.com/was.html