European Unions

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Fri Apr 6 12:49:38 PDT 2001

> Can you point out "jargon" in any of my posts?
>
> Yoshie

Well, since I don't save your posts, I'll have to rely on the only one I have.

"We have seen that the capitalistic mode of production thrust its way into a society of commodity-producers, of individual producers, whose social bond was the exchange of their products. But every society based upon the production of commodities has this peculiarity: that the producers have lost control over their own social inter-relations."

Say this out loud to a guy sweeping floors or to a woman washing dishes. Or, for that matter, to a person toiling at a computer for a large company. What do you suppose they'd say in response? Might the word "Huh?" be muttered?

Many of your posts contain the type of jargon quoted above (either written by you or by someone else). You obviously exist in an orbit where it is understood. And, as kelley reminded me, this is such a place. My only question is, Does this jargon relate to the everyday lives of average people? Or is LBO Talk simply an intellectual circle jerk?

DP