The Danger of Science(re:Global Warming)

matt hogan matt.hogan at lycos.com
Fri Apr 6 13:46:18 PDT 2001

The global warming issue highlights a key problem I have with the scientific method. If we wait for evidence(the anti-global warming crowd never tells us what that evidence would be )then we may wind up as plant food(assuming the plants survive the increases in temperature). We should assume that global warming is occuring. It is better to be safe than sorry.

I have a question for the antiglobal warming crowd: " What evidence would prove to you that global warming is actually taking place?"

Get 250 color business cards for FREE! at Lycos Mail http://mail.lycos.com/freemail/vistaprint_index.html