Heartfield the troll

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 6 18:14:19 PDT 2001

James, You appear to be willfully ignorant of over 30 years of radical environmental activism and scholarship that challenges the "scarcity" model of environmental *and* capitalist politics, and points the way to how a re-organized economic system could be just and work in harmony with nature. Ever heard of "environmental justice" -- or does that have the ring of capitalist plot in your ears as well?

Look, it's one thing to be unaware, but for you it has taken the form of a personal cause. I can give you a reading list if if would be helpful. But I gather that you have decided that you wish to remain in the dark. Knock yourself out. Just don't waste our time as you muddle along. CK

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Heartfield" <Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 3:23 PM Subject: Doug's points