The left: still dying (was Re: European Unions)

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Sun Apr 8 16:38:07 PDT 2001

Doug Henwood wrote:

> And Chuck works for the American Association for the Advancement of
> Science, which publishes Science magazine, little of which would be
> comprehensible to the average farmhand. Are scientists exempt from
> the "real world" critique because they can blow shit up?

Correction: I *worked* for AAAS. I was laid off last month. There were numerous reasons, ranging from personal to economic. AAAS is losing membership pretty quickly, for a variety of reasons, some of which can be attributed to factors caused by the Internet.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe