AAAS

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Mon Apr 9 00:30:38 PDT 2001

Correction: I *worked* for AAAS. I was laid off last month. There were numerous reasons, ranging from personal to economic. AAAS is losing membership pretty quickly, for a variety of reasons, some of which can be attributed to factors caused by the Internet.

Hey Chuck0,

You feel like detailing this out a little? I'd be interested. Not so much the personal but the economic and institutional reasons for cutting jobs at Science. Well, the personal if you feel like it.

Chuck Grimes