I have a new hero

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 09:13:09 PDT 2001

I hate to say it, but the loathsome self-consciously hip weblog Plastic.com actually came up trumps. If it weren't for them, I would never have found out about the finest human beings in the journalistic profession. As soon as I get some spare time and access to a livery stables, Paul Krugman better say his prayers. And Toby Young. And Amity Shlaes of the FT has been pissing me right off of late.

http://www.exile.ru/113/lead.php

There is a God. And these guys work for him.

d^2

===== "Never trust a man who doesn't drink Though he's less likely to throw up in your sink For I'd rather be half plastered Than a blue-nosed wowser bastard So never trust a man who doesn't drink" -- Barry Humphries