Horowitz stiffs Daily Princetonian

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Apr 9 11:44:22 PDT 2001

Jim Romenesko's Media News <http://www.poynter.org/medianews/index.cfm>

Horowitz won't pay Princeton paper for ad until it apologizes <http://www.nj.com/mercer/times/index.ssf?/mercer/times/04-07-BQQR2Q_B.html>

Free speech rocks for David Horowitz -- until it gets in the way of his slavery reparations ad. He's told Daily Princetonian staffers that he's going to stiff them on his $1,007.50 ad bill unless they apologize for an editorial <http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/Content/2001/04/04/edits/503.shtml> that ran the day the reparations ad appeared in the paper.

>> Horowitz to paper: "Withdraw your unsubstantiated slander"
>><http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/Content/2001/04/09/edits/519.shtml>

---

Carrol and others who look to "black leadership" on this issue - what do you make of this, from the Daily Princetonian story on Horowitz' stiffing them?