AAAS

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Mon Apr 9 12:36:16 PDT 2001

At 03:29 PM 4/9/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I would consider myself a net contributor, though, since I do contribute
>in my way. I evangelize; I instruct. I suspect you do the same in your
>way. We don't all have to recreate LBO to contribute to it (as Jordan
>succinctly said, "publish or perish").

yeah, i do and i managed to intrigue a few libertarian geek/hacker wankers. and then i got accused of being the mata hari of the left, seducing and luring these buoyz with my memetic manipulations. yes, i work for satan, but my duties are mostly ceremonial.

heh.

kelley (who could resist poking matt, kmart, ac and susi)