Why LBO should be Free (Re: AAAS)

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Mon Apr 9 13:27:45 PDT 2001

At 01:11 PM 4/9/01 -0800, Mr. Rakesh Narpat Bhandari wrote:
>Just as my disagreements with Doug became particularly sharp, I resubscribed
>to the LBO newsletter, and sent in an extra contribution for the upkeep of
>the
>list. There can't be much excuse not to do the same--especially if you
>haven't
>accused Doug of being an American jingolo (he called me a comprador elite).
>RB

yes, i like this. dennis overposted the other day and said, "check is in the mail"

nice status hierarchy. if you have bucks you can just pay doug to abuse posting rules and engage in over the top flamage! heh.

of course, not that doug would actually take this into consideration.

kelley (butt smooching in lieu of cash. hmmm wasn't justin mentioning how other things can be made scarce under a different political economy. ach. i amuse myself....)