redeploying server farms

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Apr 9 20:03:02 PDT 2001

Not just companies, but public entities also. Our university just signed up for a $60 million contract with PeopleSoft, which seems to get sued by almost all of its customers for screwing up. Tim Bousquet of the excellent ChicoExaminer is preparing an expose on it.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University Chico, CA 95929

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu