Fwd: KPFA EMERGENCY ALERT!

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Apr 10 08:16:14 PDT 2001

From: "Lyn Gerry" <redlyn at loop.com> Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 18:42:15 -0400

Dear All,

Please forward this to all relevant KPFA lists and people!

Bessie Wash has arrived unannounced at KPFA with two as yet unidentified people. Since the presence of Bessie Wash is never a good thing, those who can are advised to get to the station ASAP to defend it. LAB members have already been mobilized to go to the station and the more community support the better.

According to KPFA LAB member Mark Hernandez:

The two people with Wash are Joanne Meredith (who deals with Pacifica's computerized accounting system) and Holloway (the accounting consultant they've brought in to transfer the books from LA to DC).

I will post further updates as soon as I receive them.

Lyn