Scarcity

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Tue Apr 10 13:12:56 PDT 2001

Justin: Well, it's not taht anyone wants to havesex with antelope thanks, nor do they want to rost them. Rather, it's that there will always be scarcity. Perhaps roasting antelope shanks or the desire to have sex with an antelope shank is like the leftist fanrasy that there will be no scarity. This is silliness, however. See my article, "Scarcity will never be in short supply" --jks