Scarcity

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 07:34:55 PDT 2001

So? Does that make it wrong, just because the neoclassicals believe it? Or maybe you are somehow constituted so that, although your life is limitred, you have infinite amounts of time to waste, so it's no skin off your nose if you have to spend your working life doing something unpleasant that is also no help to anyone else?--jks