Scarcity

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 11 19:15:50 PDT 2001

Dennis R. says:

>On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
>> Unlike Maurice Cranston, you present no textual evidence to support
>> your view.
>
>That's not my job, as Heiner Mueller liked to say.

In that case, your view is safely dismissed.

Yoshie

Heiner Muller was a Stasi informer. http://www.google.com/search?q=Heiner+Mueller+Stasi http://www.google.com/search?q=Intellectuals+and+the+East+German+State+Duke+ University+Press&hl=en&lr=&safe=off Like his opera on Nonesuch Records I have here buried in 800 pieces of vinyl records, though.Remember vinyl? Michael Pugliese, "You Spin Me Round Like A Record Right Round Like A Record..." some one hit wonder lyric from a new wave band..."Brothers, Sisters! We Don't Need Your Fascist Groove Thing!" Haircut 100 Hundred ???