Fw: People reporting shootings. Police requesting roads be closed

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 11 20:05:22 PDT 2001

Cincinatti still hot? How far is Columbus from Cincinatti? How has the media coverage been? The extent of the mobilization. The coupla paragraphs in the SF Chronicle portray it as a few dozen marauding, menacing teenagers. Michael Pugliese

----- Original Message ----- From: "American Patriot Friends Network" <APFN at apfn.org> To: "APFN Yahoogroups" <apfn at yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 8:07 PM Subject: People reporting shootings. Police requesting roads be closed