> Scaife 'n' Snitch (and the Hitch)

Rakesh Narpat Bhandari rakeshb at Stanford.EDU
Sun Apr 15 11:02:06 PDT 2001

>-------
>
>I wonder how people like the folks behind Mediowhoresonline.com deal with
>information like this. I find it difficult to understand how admirable folks
>like Nathan Newman and Katha Pollitt can be aware of the Clinton
>administration's role in the Rwandan genocide and still bash Naderites.
>Maybe they weren't fully aware.
>
>Peter [Kitchens]

It is horrifically ironic that after this active disregard for African life, so far removed from any area of strategic interest, Clinton wanted to be remembered as the president who healed race relations. It does not follow however that one should have supported Nader since his constant carping against international institutions and world bodies hardly gives confidence that he (or his Secty of State Mike Dolan or UN representative Lori Wallach) would have not also obstructed any UN action.

Yours, Rakesh