pre-capitalist sex

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun Apr 15 13:49:31 PDT 2001

Among the books that Alan Wolfe wrote in his Marxist days are:

*An End to Political Science* (ed. with Marvin Surkin), *Political Analysis: An Unorthodox Approach* (written with Charles McCoy), *The Seamy Side of Democracy: Repression in America*, *Limits of Legitimacy: Political Contradictions of Contemporary Capitalism*, and *Rise & Fall of Soviet Threat: Domestic Sources of the Cold War Consensus*.

Now a days he of course gets away with writing the crappiest shlock. For a critique of a shlock op-ed piece that Wolfe wrote for the New York Times shortly after the Columbine massacre see (http://world.std.com/~twc/currents.htm#On the Supposed Inscrutability of Evil) by my friend Thomas W. Clark.

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.