Fw: [PEN-L:10235] Re: Lenin and Rosa L.

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 15 15:45:07 PDT 2001

What a creepy bully! Michael Pugliese Where did I mention Lou in this or in any pen-l post? lnp3 is clinically something I am not competant to diagnose. Michael Pugliese

----- Original Message ----- From: "Louis Proyect" <lnp3 at panix.com> To: <debsian at pacbell.net> Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 3:15 PM Subject: Re: [PEN-L:10235] Re: Lenin and Rosa L.

> IF YOU MENTION MY NAME AGAIN ON PEN-L, I WILL COMPLAIN TO PERELMAN. YOU
> HAVE 117 REFORMIST MAILING LISTS THAT YOU CAN DO YOUR THING ON. JUST DON'T
> PROVOKE ME HERE. AND DON'T ANSWER THIS EMAIL. AND--ONE MORE TIME--DON'T
> MENTION MY NAME AGAIN. I CONSIDER YOU TO BE WORSE THAN ALBERT SHANKER
> POLITICALLY.
>

> At 08:47 AM 4/15/01 -0700, you wrote:
> >Maybe the MIA archive online has the pamphlet that Univ. of Michigan
Press
> >gave the title, "Leninism or Marxism, "(arrgh goes Lou) ed. by Bertram
Wolfe
> >by Red Rosa.
> >http://www.google.com/search?q=Luxemberg+on+Lenin
> >Avoid the fascist, "Jew Watch, " website on these hits.
> >Michael Pugliese

Bolsheviks
> >> stepped in and tried to make it a good thing for workers and peasants.
The