No subject

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 17 09:53:01 PDT 2001

Alan Wolfe recounts his de-radicalization in, "Reassessing the sixties, "ed. by S. Macedo. Published by W.W. Norton in '97.

Few more ethnographies to add to Kelley's cites. Red-diaper therapist, Lillian Rubin, Worlds of Pain, "Basic Books. Ned Polsky, "Beats, Hustlers and Others." Martin Jankowski book on gangs from UC Press. And another I can't dig out of my brain, also from UC Press, about 5 yrs. ago. On Brooklyn or Bronx crack cocaine gangbangers. Clockers by Richard Price. Michael Pugliese