Hitchens No Orwell

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Apr 17 13:23:10 PDT 2001

This talk right not be a good example of the right to taking on the left. The issue of intellectual property, this Ian knows very well, does not exactly fit into the typical cookie cutter separations of issues. Many on the right have traditionally been skeptical about intellectual property rights because they grant monopoly powers that override market forces. I suspect that the Federalist group expected to find some agreement with Boyle when they invited him.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University Chico, CA 95929

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu