Horowitz Ad in the OSU Lantern

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 18 09:15:13 PDT 2001

Hey, all you lovers of free speech & others, write to the Editor of the OSU Lantern which published Horowitz's ad for white supremacy.

The Lantern is available at <http://www.thelantern.com/>. You can write to the editor from the following URL: <http://www.thelantern.com/main.cfm?include=submit>. You can also contact the Lantern at:

the Lantern 242 W. 18th Ave. Columbus, OH 43210 Business Office (614) 292-2031 292-3722 (Fax) Newsroom (614) 292-5721 292-5240 (Fax)

I'll be speaking at the teach-in tomorrow, mentioned by my friend Zakiyyah Jackson below.