Poor me

Chris Doss chrisd at russiajournal.com
Thu Apr 19 08:32:27 PDT 2001

>Anybody out there know what happens if I default on my unpayable student
>loan? Credit destroyed? Life ruined? First-boen child sacrificed to Baal?

Don't you have credit cards or other unsecured loan sources against which you can borrow to pay off your nondischargeable debt (student loans) and then default?

PS. It is a rhetorical question rather than an advice of any sort.

wojtek

Nope. Always avoided credit cards so as not to get too much into debt (ha) and there's very little point in having one in Moscow.