Fw: Strange FTAA Dream

Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca
Fri Apr 20 12:38:11 PDT 2001

Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca wrote:

>Carrol, your criticism was right on the mark, but don't you think you could
>have made your delivery with somewhat more tact than a drunken water
buffalo
>trying to tap-dance? To put it your way: Geez! Don't you have any sense
>of fellow-feeling?

You're new here, aren't you?

Doug

Umm . . . . Yessir. I must warn you though, if you try to punish me with a rolled up newspaper on the nose, I just might nip your finger.

In all seriousness though, if I overstepped myself I apologize to all concerned. I was a touch disturbed by the tone of Carroll's post, and, having been on the receiving end of such a tone several times in my younger days, I felt I couldn't not say anything.

(You may lead me to the firing squad now, sir.)

Todd