B.A.M.N.

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Sat Apr 21 10:17:35 PDT 2001

Ah yes, and I recall in the seventies learning that PL had adopted a policy of forbidding fellatio among its faithful. That, of course, echoes the prohibitions of "sodomy" in the penitentials of the middle ages. (See Greenberg's CONSTRUCTION OF HOMOSEXUALITY, among other sources.) Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema