Our 'nameless benefactors'

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Apr 23 10:11:51 PDT 2001

I do not remember the man's name either, but he resigned as the president of the small liberal arts college in either Ohio or Pennsylvania. He also wrote a book attacking the notion of hierarchy, which he posted on the Internet as well as published for commercial channels.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901