QUEBEC CRACKPOTS

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Apr 25 08:08:34 PDT 2001

Max Sawicky wrote:

> yeah but that was violence by the police, not
> the movement. Chuckles is deluded by propaganda
> of the deed, cause he's onto the wrong deeds.

What are you talking about? I don't see anything here that resembles propaganda by the deed. I'm not being deluded by anything currently, other than the hope that this list of academic leftists will drop their current pointless discussions and instead spend some time talkking intelligently about Quebec City.

<< Chuck0 >>

Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

INTERNATIONALISM IN PRACTICE

An American soldier in a hospital explained how he was wounded: He said, "I was told that the way to tell a hostile Vietnamese from a friendly Vietnamese was to shout ‘To hell with Ho Chi Minh!’ If he shoots, he’s unfriendly. So I saw this dude and yelled ‘To hell with Ho Chi Minh!’ and he yelled back, ‘To hell with President Johnson!’ We were shaking hands when a truck hit us."

(from 1,001 Ways to Beat the Draft, by Tuli Kupferburg).