GI & Veteran Dissent (was Re: QUEBEC CRACKPOTS

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 25 20:02:15 PDT 2001

Richard Moser, _The New Winter Soldiers: GI and Veteran Dissent during the Vietnam Era_, New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers UP, 1996.

Yoshie

Gerald Nicosia, new book on Vietnam Veterans Against the War. One big mofo' of a book.

Also see the H. Bruce Franklin volume published recently from Rutgers I think. He uses the excellent, "Spitting Image, " published by Oxford Univ. Press by Jerry Lembcke. There is also another volume published by NYU Press on VVAW. Finally see Terry Anderson's synthesis on the Movement published also by Oxford I think.

Michael Pugliese P.S. The original Winter Soldier volume from Beacon Press is worth digging up. And a great book of photos by Phillip Jones Griffiths, "Vietnam, Inc."