punishment(was: Student Loans & Bankruptcies (was Re:creativefinancing)

j.f. noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Wed Apr 25 21:06:26 PDT 2001

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Kelley Walker wrote:

> right. this is why you are so punitive wrt anyone who uses the term middle
> class.

K, my darling, that is not punitive; it is merely pedantic. I'd thought you'd been to grad school and learned the diff.

(Oh, please don't confuse 'pedantic' with 'useless'. Although very similar to the casual observer, that trained professional can easily spot the difference.)

Contact me off-list is I can be of further assistance.

Yours in M&Ms,

-j

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com