Baby Killers & Collateral Damage: Part 2

Michael McIntyre mmcintyr at wppost.depaul.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:50:26 PDT 2001

It gets even better. The New School is heavily advertising a new graduate program in international affairs with this ad copy:

"Introducing a problem-solving, hands-on, in-class and in-the-field International Affairs Graduate Program unlike any that's ever been offered before.

Anywhere."

I wondered what the hell they were on about. Now I REALLY wonder!

Michael McIntyre

>>> sokol at jhu.edu 04/26/01 11:00AM >>>

Yet another peculiar American institution: being a war criminal err.. "hero" is a requisite of being a political leader and the president of a liberal academic institution. A role model for the New School New Democrats, indeed. But hey, liberal pop-psychology is an excellelent coping tool - it can whitewash and exonerare *aynthing*.

BTW, is it just me, or the louse sounds as if he was answering questions in a congressional hearing: "i do not remember," "i have no recollection?"

wojtek