Authority was re: Anarchism and Democratic Principles of Majority Rule and Minority Rights

John K. Taber jktaber at tacni.net
Mon Apr 30 13:01:40 PDT 2001

Michael Pollak <mpollak at panix.com> wrote:

<< On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Andrew Flood wrote:

> Leo there is something weird with the way your posts are formatted
> which makes them hard to follow when they include multiple quotes.

Leo has long insisted on his minority-of-one rights when it comes to formatting his posts. We the majority have long tried to oppress him into conforming, but to no avail, alas.

Michael

No problemo. Leo's posts are too difficult to read, so I don't. Regretfully, as I'm sure he has a lot to say besides the HTML encoding that drowns his posts. But I have missed so many pearls of wisdom that missing more can't matter much.

At least he resists group pressure.

-- John K. Taber