right on FBI

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Apr 30 10:25:34 PDT 2001

That's useful. Evil strategies can backfire.

mbs

At 04:48 PM 4/30/01 +0100, Max wrote:
>I debated KOB once and learned I never had to read
>her, but this quote below is not conducive to the
>FBI initiative. We would expect the same sort of
>dependency between bureaucrats and the FBI groups.
>Same game, different players.

Mark Chaves (see the cite below) shows that government funding for faith base organizations is likely to benefit liberal congregations.

wojtek

TI: Religious Congregations and Welfare Reform: Who Will Take Advantage of "Charitable Choice"?

AU: Chaves,-Mark