Ethical foundations of the left

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:46:28 PDT 2001

>At 12:47 PM 7/31/01 -0700, you wrote:
>

>Come on people, are these the best objections that can be mustered?

I guess this is played out. I think that the Habermasian theory you lave laid out--I don't consider whether it is H's--faces massive, obvious, catastrophic objections. I have repeatedly set them forth, and in my view you have not even begun to reply. You regard these objections as trivial misunderstandings. Maybe we are just talking past one another, but I think I'm done. It's been fun (really!), but I do have to get back to work.

--jks