lbo-talk-digest V1 #4663/Media...Israel/Palestine/Re: Anti-Zionism Is Racism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 1 13:24:01 PDT 2001

>As bad as
>Israel policy has ever been, it has never posed
>the same threat or caused as much harm to Arabs
>as Nazism did to Jews.

joanna bujes> Give them time and the continuance of US support.

Headline in the paper Johanna reads, "6 Million Arabs Killed In Ovens, U.S. Oven Makers and National Security Council Blamed..."

1. The Arabs are terrorists... <snip>

http://www.sfgate.com/news/ Israeli gunships kill 8 in raid 2 children caught in West Bank strike on Hamas leaders - Lee Hockstader, Washington Post

Front page, top fold, this morning, SF Chronicle, illustrated with a photo from the wires of Palestinian Father comforting his bereaved child.

To Aaron Hess, you are a much more serious interlocutor, reply coming tonight or tomorrow, maybe we can kibbitz offlist, in the meantime... Michael Pugliese, really overposted, Doug should reinstitute the Guillotine warnings from Panix! I'd be one of the first to see the Blade!