The nation of jews...

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 1 13:38:17 PDT 2001

So then does a U.S. jew belong to the nation of the United States or to the nation of Israel? Same question concerns every jew in the world that is not an Israeli citizen.

(We will assume, for the purpose of this discussion, that there's a difference.)

Joanna B.

What is this Dual Loyalty Canard? Michael Pugliese, an ex-Catholic who grew up listening to this crap from my bigoted Italian racist relatives who voted for George Wallace and wonders why we have to hear it on as leftist list! JEESH!