back..

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Wed Aug 1 17:32:59 PDT 2001

Yep, Australian Chardonnay is some of the best in the world. A bit unseeming to appear to gloat over the swaggeringly overpriced, overbearing, almighty US dollar, though :-D You might have made the last call, however - talk about talking (or forcing) it down has begun to emerge as of late (today's Investor's Daily, today's Paul Krugman @ NYT)

-Brad Mayer