Zionism vs. Black Nationalism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 2 21:55:31 PDT 2001

Hmm, but if a racial category was invented in the process of oppression, then how is accepting that category negating it? Looks to me more like a perverse reinforcement. The negation would be to reject racial categorization altogether.

Doug

http://www.challengernews.com/resolutions/whereas_n-word.htm

Now if the word, "empowerment, " http://www.empowermentresources.com/ could be retired from the language...From Jack Kemp, Bill Clinton and New Agey Utne Reader readers, it has become so vacuous a phrase. Michael Pugliese P.S. Woodstock Nation, Aryan Nations, Queer Nation...As I heard Louis Farrakhan say back in 1979 at CSUN, "What Time Is It?" "It's Nation Time!" Next month, at CSUN, Tom Metzger, later of White Aryan Resistance, who had just won the Democratic primary for Congress, spoke there. The JDL with Irv Rubin came. Only group that was missing was the Sparts and the YAF...