Brainwashed Amerikkkans

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 3 10:07:54 PDT 2001

In the rancorous exchange between Charles and I recently, I was esp. amused at his charge I was a brainwashed, mind control victim. Read more than a bit over the years on MKULTRA and more generally on the CIA. http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/6904.html (Angus Mackenzie Secrets The CIA's War at Home)

Here is scanned the Senate hearings on it. http://parascope.com/ds/documentslibrary/documents/mkultrahearing/index.htm http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0393307948/parascopeincA/002-511454 5-5943235 The Jim Keith book s/b amusing though. He wrote two books on, "Black Helicopters." http://www.csicop.org/si/9609/conspiracy.html As is this hoax, http://www.fhu.com/brainwashing1.htm The Martin A. Lee and Bruce Sclain book on the CIA and LSD is much more reliable. Martin wrote, "The Beast Reawakens, " on post WWII neo-fascism. Much material there, btw, on what Christopher Simpson and Russ Bellant have written on> recruitment of Nazi spies into CIA networks.

Final cite on Mind Control. Robert Jay Lifton book from the late 50's on brainwashing, never read, s/b good. Michael Pugliese