IAF Seeks Permanent Training Base In USA

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 3 12:08:25 PDT 2001

ZIG ZOG ZAG! Michael Pugliese, the Joker in the Left Deck. http://www.americanholocaust.50megs.com/

"Premonitions of an American Holocaust"
>...CHINESE MILITARY WOULD BE USED TO SEIZE THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS FOR THE NEW
WORLD ORDER. This vision would confirm what I factually know about COMING CHINESE CONQUEST OF AMERICA FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER (WORLD GLOBALIST COMMUNISM.)

HEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHINESE SOLDIERS WERE PART OF INCURSION ... In March, RMNews posted several articles which introduced the Aztlan Liberation Army and their Chinese tutors and backers. ... www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=5107

CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY: ... http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a36783dd51f82.htm ... closely with the official PRC shipping carrier, COSCO. Li ... Navy port at Long Beach. Li financed several ... www.alamo-girl.com/0315.htm

----- Original Message ----- From: "thew" <thew at NEURONAUTIC.COM> Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 7:31 AM Subject: Re: IAF Seeks Permanent Training Base In USA