economics as a criminal enterprise (cont.)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Aug 4 10:24:33 PDT 2001

[Can an analysis get more tortured than this?]

"Why Do Blacks Live in the Cities and Whites Live in the

Suburbs?"

BY: MATTHEW E. KAHN

Tufts University

The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy

PATRICK BAJARI

Stanford University

Department of Economics

Document: Available from the SSRN Electronic Paper Collection:

http://papers.ssrn.com/paper.taf?abstract_id=263049

Other Electronic Document Delivery:

http://www.stanford.edu/~bajari/wp/housing/city.pdf

SSRN only offers technical support for papers

downloaded from the SSRN Electronic Paper Collection

location. When URLs wrap, you must copy and paste

them into your browser eliminating all spaces.