Zionism vs. Black Nationalism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 5 13:09:58 PDT 2001

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 17:49:16 +0000 From: "Justin Schwartz" <jkschw at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: Zionism vs. Black Nationalism

>And you part company with zionism where?

Because he thinks Jews are white, so they are oppressors of Black people; they are not entitled to demand that anyone else get off the land they claim, or to kill them if they don't. Why do you talk to this guy? What has he got to say that is interesting or worthwhile? He just wants to tell whitey to fuck off and die. OK, we got the message. Now can we go and do our bathetic bourgeois liberal integrationist thing?

- --jks