Why Boomers suck, or, commodify your self-loathing

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Mon Aug 6 06:21:01 PDT 2001

ALEX KUCZYNSKI:
> A body of literature - call it boomer bashing - has emerged from the
> trenches of American popular writing. ...

I can see the next wave now -- Boomer self-absorption in loathing of their own self-absorption in self-loathing. Then, Boomer loathing of self-absorption in self-absorption in self- loathing of their own self-absorbed self-loathing. Then.... they'll completly self-aborb themselves in self-loathing, and -- poof -- disappear. Only the scattered few who realized they were human beings and jumped off the balloon at the last moment will remain in this dimension. Perhaps they will be forgiven.